Created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT Training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the information necessary to comply with Federal regulations.
According to CFR 172.704, (Former HM-126F Docket) HAZMAT employees MUST include training on the following topics.
This program requires 4 video views per user in your account in order to complete.
- General Awareness / Familiarization Training (included in package)
- Function Specific Training (to be done in house by supervisor)
- Safety Training (included in package)
- Security Awareness (included in package)
- In Depth Security Awareness for some facilities (optional in package)
This package includes all training materials needed to comply to the items above. Each package includes a training DVD program for each topic listed above (optional in depth security) which provides all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with an easy-to-use leader's guide, scheduling and attendance forms, employee quiz and training certificate.
Click on links below for more details on each of the training topics including preview.
- GENERAL AWARENESS
- SAFETY TRAINING
- SECURITY AWARENESS
- IN-DEPTH SECURITY AWARENESS (optional)