Preview only represents the video content within this Interactive Training course and is not to be used for training purposes. If you'd like to preview the program in it's entirety, questions included, please reach out to us.
New OSHA Safety Regulations For Cranes and Derricks In Construction Details
In response to growing concerns over crane safety, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently released new crane and derrick safety standards. The rules will affect more than 4.8 million employees of crane and construction companies nationwide.
Runtime: 22 Min.
- Program Outline
- New Standards
- Operator Qualifications and Certifications
- Signal Person Qualifications
- Qualifications of Maintenance and Repair Employees
- Requirements for Ground Conditions
- Requirements for Crane Inspections
This program will elaborate on the new standards and the employers’ responsibilities.