OSHA 10 Hour General training sets the cornerstone for a safe and productive work site. Meet compliance and regulatory needs and ensure that your workforce has been properly trained with Online OSHA 10 training from Atlantic! Upon completion, students will receive an OSHA course completion certificate.
OSHA 10 Hour training provides the following benefits: Helps prevent costly accidents, incidents and OSHA fines at your site. Course completion cards demonstrate that you are in compliance with all OSHA standards. Course completion shows that you are committed to safety and is useful during an OSHA inspection.
1. Intro to OSHA,
2. Safety Orientation,
3. Walking and Working Surfaces,
4. Fall Protection,
5. Emergency Planning,
6. Industrial Fire Prevention,
7. Evacuation Procedures,
8. Electrical Safety,
9. Personal Protective Equipment,
10. Hazard Communication in Industrial Facilities,
11. Hazardous Materials Labels,
12. Dealing with Hazardous Spills,
13. Materials Handling Safety,
14. Warehouse Safety,
15. Machine Guard Safety,
16. Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial & Industrial Facilities,
17. Industrial Ergonomics,
18. Office Ergonomics,
19. I2P2 (Injury & Illness Prevention)
This will require 19 credits per user
Please note: that if you require a state-specific OSHA 10/30 card, this will not satisfy the need as a stand-alone course.