Radiation Monitoring Training Video
Comprehensive & thorough, this new program trains emergency personnel and first responders in mission specific Operations Level competencies. Radiation Monitoring Safety Training is designed for emergency personnel who may respond to incidents involving radiation resulting from accidents, natural disasters or terrorism. This new program:
- Follows the guidelines of ASTM-2601, Standard Practice for Radiological Emergency Response
- Examines incidents resulting from accidents and natural disasters as well as terrorism
- Portrays emergency personnel using radiation detectors and interpreting results
- Studies the selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Covers Improvised Nuclear Devices, Radiological Dispersion Devices and Radiological Exposure Devices
This program trains emergency personnel and first responders in mission specific Operations Level competencies.