Scaffolding in Construction is an online training course that will show you how to safely work in a confined space environment as well as certify you under OSHA's Confined Space standard (29 CFR 1910.146.) Topics covered in this course include:
- Types of scaffolds commonly used (including suspended and supported scaffolding)
- Identifying hazards
- OSHA requirements related to scaffolds
- How to use scaffolds safely
- Regulations covered: 29 CFR §§1926.450 – 1926.454
- Intended Audience: All general construction workers
- This course is 100% OSHA compliant.
- Printable certificate and wallet card are issued instantly upon course completion.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.