This course features exclusive Check On Learning exercises designed to put the student’s comprehension to the test in a unique and highly interactive simulation.
Time Involvement: Approx 60 minutes
- Introduction – Getting Started, Course Highlights, Pretest, What You’ll Learn
- Sexual Harassment – What is Sexual Harassment?, Who can Be Involved in Sexual Harassment Cases?, Where Can Sexual Harassment Happen?, Consequences of Sexual Harassment, Employer Liability, Victim Fears
- Recognizing Sexual Harassment – Types of Sexual Harassment, What is Not Necessarily Sexual Harassment, Federal Law and Harassment
- Taking Action – What to Do if You Notice Sexual Harassment, What to Do with Complaints of Sexual Harassment, Determining Sexual Harassment, How to Help a Victim, How to Deal with a Harasser, Document Your Actions, Retaliation, Prevention, Interactive Video
- Taking Action Scenarios
- Conclusion – Time to Review, Final Exam