This course exceeds the standards established by New York’s Model Sexual Harassment Prevention Training released August 23, 2018.
All employees will learn essential skills to create a culture based on civility where all can thrive. Topics covered in this interactive course include:
This video-based course is designed to keep employees engaged with realistic examples, variety, and unexpected twists.Why choose this course?
- Quid pro quo harassment
- Hostile work environment harassment
- Third-party harassment
- Abusive conduct/bullying
- Bystander intervention
- Unwelcome conduct
- Understanding the law
- Manager responsibilities
- Protected characteristics
- Social media in the workplace
- And more.
Filmed on location, realistic characters interact in seven stories:
- Story-based video training that enhances learning.
- Available online 24/7 — access anytime, anywhere.
- All inclusive — no classroom or travel time required.
- Interactive — Award-winning video scenes are followed by games and exercises that entertain and communicate important learning concepts.
- Handy administrator tools, including email notifications and completion tracking.
- Customized with your organization’s policies.
This course will improve behavior overall, encourage communication, and help create workplaces that are respectful, productive—and harassment-free!
- Inappropriate talk in the office makes it difficult for others to concentrate on their work.
- Images meant to be private are posted on social media to get revenge after a break-up.
- Lunch hour at a medical center is disrupted by rude comments from an outside vendor.
- A new employee is pressured to go out with a supervisor as part of her “training”.
- City workers grapple with religious bias and resentment over coworkers who “don’t come from here.”
- Sales reps mistreat and exclude a colleague because he “doesn’t fit in.”
- A restaurant kitchen is the setting for borderline behavior that makes one coworker uncomfortable even though her peers are clearly enjoying themselves.