“Unconscious bias” is not a phrase that everyone understands, and yet we all have them. The fact that we don’t know we have them is what makes them “unconscious”. “Unconscious biases” can result in bad decisions, damaged relationships with coworkers, and can even cost your company money.
The course “Unconscious Bias” discusses how to figure out what your unconscious biases are, the effect they can have on your business, and what you can do to overcome them.
Topics covered in the course include:
• What is “Unconscious Bias”?
• The Business Effect of Bias
• Racial, Ethnic and “Name” Bias
• Gender and Sexual Orientation Bias
• Age and Disability Bias
• Identifying and Mitigating Unconscious Bias
• …and more.