General Health & Safety Package

Each year, there are nearly 3 million nonfatal private-sector workplace injury and illnesses in U.S. workplaces as reported by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Of those 3 million, 95 percent are recorded as an injury while illness makes up the other 5 percent. In the public-sector, we nearly see 750,000 workplace injury and illnesses reported each year. With Atlantic Training's General Health & Safety Package, you can start taking control of the workplace injuries and illnesses at your job site and being protecting your workers.

What Will You Get:

  • Access to General Health & Safety Package Courses
  • Printable Written Materials and Certificates
  • Access to Atlantic LMS
12 Courses
Digital Formats
Atlantic Training courses are available in various digital formats, from Scorm interactive courses to simple video links. Select dropdowns below for more information
*OSHA regulation satisfied by corresponding training