Preview only represents the video content within this Interactive Training course and is not to be used for training purposes. If you'd like to preview the program in it's entirety, questions included, please reach out to us.
The words "bullying" and "disruptive behavior" often make us think of how children sometimes act. But "grown-ups" who bully and engage in other forms of disruptive behavior on the job can interfere with the functioning of the workplace, disturb and threaten coworkers and even affect their health.
Available in English or Spanish.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Bullying and its effects.
- Other disruptive behavior.
- "Coaching" your department about bullying and disruption.
- Handling a report of bullying or other disruption.
- "Informal responses" and "Awareness Intervention".
- Additional levels of intervention.
- … and more.
Atlantic's training products on "Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Managers and Supervisors" provide the information they need to help prevent this type of behavior in their department and deal with it when it does happen.